Inspired is looking for a junior digital artist. This artist will need to be able to show their illustration skills in a portfolio.
Note that applications that do not include a portfolio will not be considered.
They will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Development and Design teams to deliver the creative vision to the required quality, on time and on budget. This position will be reporting to the Head of Art and Animation.
Experience in 3D and 2D animation applications would be a plus. Experience in iGaming would also be a plus but is not required.
This is a hybrid working position, with 1 to 2 days a week required to be worked in the office and the rest can be worked remotely.
- To create game assets in 2D
- To story board animations and then create those animations
- To follow the graphical style and theme to ultimately deliver the creative vision of the Design team
- To deliver the art quality required by the Head of Art and Animation
- Create concept art and participate in the Design process as required
- To adhere to the UX and graphical standards as specified by Design
- To develop an understanding and empathy for games so that production art, UXs and animation is “correct first time”
Required Skills and Experience
- A good degree or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial art creation role
- A strong portfolio and ability to demonstrate that ability as part of the interview process
- Technical expertise in the tools used to create the Production artwork e.g. Photoshop, After Effects
- The ability to draw and illustrate
- To be able to demonstrate a collaborative team approach
- To show a degree of flexibility towards working hours, from time to time, in order to meet production deadlines
- 3D Expertise
- Spine Expertise
- A passion for games and an understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.