Although they will report to the Head of Art and Animation and be expected to meet his/her quality standards, their day to day priorities will be managed by the Game Producers who are managing the delivery of the game.
• To story board animations and then create those animations
• To follow the graphical style and theme to ultimately deliver the creative vision of the Design team
• To deliver the art quality required by the Head of Art and Animation
• Create concept art and participate in the Design process as required
• To adhere to the UX and graphical standards as specified by Design
• To develop an understanding and empathy for games so that production art, UXs and animation is “correct first time”
• A strong portfolio and ability to demonstrate that ability as part of the interview process
• Technical expertise in the tools used to create the Production artwork e.g. Photoshop, After Effects
• The ability to draw and illustrate
• To be able to demonstrate a collaborative team approach
• To show a degree of flexibility towards working hours, from time to time, in order to meet production deadlines
• 3D Expertise
• Spine Expertise
• A passion for games and an understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.