The fulfilment of machine movement requests through the preparation and installation of Gaming equipment.
To install products operated by Inspired in a professional and efficient manner, across a range of Gaming sectors (LBO & Pub & Leisure).
To ensure all installed equipment is left in full working order.
1. To ensure any cash transfers are completed in accordance with Inspired policy and all cash is fully accounted for.
2. To liaise with site manager re demonstration of equipment.
3. Fully test and repair where necessary all equipment prior to completion.
4. To leave equipment fully secure and to comply with Health and Safety requirements.
5. Complete a PDA sign off record for all jobs completed.
6. There will be a requirement to drive a 3.5 tonne, Tail Lift vehicle.
7. To ensure all machines and equipment is secured in vehicle during transit.
8. Ensure vehicle is locked and secure when unattended.
9. To ensure compliance of Inspired policy regarding vehicle care, maintenance and cleanliness.
10. To report all vehicle defects and service requirements to supervisor.
11. Involves significant amount of manual handling activities.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.