Reporting to the Senior People Partner – Service Operations, in a busy HR function supporting a field based population of employees and key stakeholders.
• Case management, working with line managers and stakeholders to support ER and performance issues and drafting relevant supporting documentation
• Working with stakeholders to support the Senior People Partner in budget and forecasting processes
• Providing advice and playing a role in review and change management
• Coaching employees and managers on self-service in HRIS
• Write and present information on a range of People topics
• Advising on employee development and training
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of HRIS systems and practices
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of relevant policies and procedures
• Supporting as and when required with the People Operations Administration and Payroll function
• At least 3 years in a similar role
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to produce succinct correspondence, reports and presentations
• Good numeracy skills, with the ability to interrogate data
• Ability to research, analyse and reason, logically
• Commitment to providing excellent Customer Service to employees, managers and leadership
• Experience on managing projects and implementing new initiatives
• Good team work ethos
Inspired Entertainment offers an expanding portfolio of content, technology, hardware and services for regulated gaming, betting, lottery, social and leisure operators across retail and mobile channels around the world. The Company operates in approximately 35 jurisdictions worldwide, supplying gaming systems with associated terminals and content for more than 50,000 gaming machines located in betting shops, pubs, gaming halls and other route operations; virtual sports products through more than 44,000 retail channels; digital games for 100+ websites; and a variety of amusement entertainment solutions with a total installed base of more than 19,000 devices.
Inspired’s customer base includes regulated operators of lotteries, licensed sports books, gaming and bingo halls, casinos, regulated online operators and family entertainment centres. Key customers include William Hill, SNAI, Sisal, Lottomatica, Betfred, Paddy Power Betfair, Genting, Bet365, Sky Bet, Fortuna, the Greek Organisation of Football Prognostics S.A. (OPAP S.A.), Entain Plc, the Pennsylvania Lottery, Bourne Leisure, Entain Stonegate, Mitchells & Butler, Marstons PLC, Greene King, JD Wetherspoon PLC, Park Dene Resort, Centre Parcs Resorts, DraftKings, FanDuel and WCLC.
Inspired is headquartered in New York, with its primary facilities located in the United Kingdom. Additionally, Inspired have development and distribution offices in other countries including Italy and India, with online gaming operations in Gibraltar and Malta. Globally, Inspired employs over 1,500 people.
Inspired seeks to recognise and promote talent through well-defined personal development planning and a transparent career pathway within the development function. Inspired has a defined training investment strategy for all senior roles and those seeking promotion into those roles.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.