The role of Helpdesk Analyst is also to assess the impact of requests as they arrive and obtain relevant and accurate information from those requesting help, ensuring that all details are recorded within the ticketing system.
The Helpdesk Analyst will need to act as a point of contact for existing IT issues, updating colleagues on request and, where appropriate, issuing communications to multiple groups of people in the case of wider impacting issues.
• Resolve requests were possible, using known fixes / procedures
• Escalate tickets to 2nd/3rd line, where appropriate
• Maintain accurate and relevant information on tickets, ensuring urgency and impact are appropriately assessed
• Manage electronic user accounts (Active Directory) in accordance with IT/HR procedures
• Provision access to other systems and manage permissions where required
• Undertake administrative tasks as required relevant to IT support
• Help educate colleagues to avoid potential support requirements
• Competent with Microsoft Windows 7/10
• MS Office (Word/Excel) / Office 365
• Logging/Managing tickets in an electronic Service Desk / Help Desk system
• Good telephone manner / effective communicator
• Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.