Working with the design and development teams, and delivering through the Art team, for which they have management responsibility; the Graphics Manager will devise the visual style of games and ensure the vision is delivered.
• To drive improvements to our Art and Animation processes with the objective of increasing quality and efficiency.
• To be willing to embrace new techniques and technology.
• To create new concepts as well as developing new Bell-Fruit house-styles targeting mobile and retail players, as well as having B2B appeal.
• To work collaboratively with all members of the studio and the wider development team.
• To have responsibility for a team of Production Artists, with a view to supporting, mentoring and developing talent as well as day-to-day line management responsibility.
• To manage the scope and quality of any outsourced production graphics.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a Lead Artist role in the Video Game or Gaming industry
• Technical expertise in the tools used to create the Production artwork e.g. Photoshop, After Effects
• A passion for games and an understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
• Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including senior managers, designers, developers and testers
• Managing the outsourcing of Art Production
• 3D Expertise
• Spine Expertise
• Games design
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.