Good communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to support in the delivery of quality results, on time, are all essential within this role.
• Working with Internal Stakeholders to determine release dates of upcoming games.
• Checks and balances to ensure compliance and optimum estate management.
• Producing documents and reports as required, including KPI reporting, tracking efficiency of release process.
• System Development and Testing Input.
• General provision of administrative support in relation to database maintenance and machine monitoring.
• Handling general administrative duties in support of the wider Content Release team on an ad hoc basis.
• Assisting with project work.
• Thinking outside the box to improve the overall game release process as the business continues to grow.
• Self-motivated, able to relate to individuals at all levels with a confident and flexible approach to any given working environment.
• An excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
• MS Office and English proficiency.
• Delivering to tight timescales and ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload on a daily basis including good time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work proactively.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Ability to work well both alone and within a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience working within the Technology or Gaming sectors would be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.