We are Inspired…Looking for Resort Engineer
We’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills and customer focus. The successful applicant will have good communication skills and be a great team player. You will be able to provide an efficient service to customers regarding repair and maintenance of amusement machines situated in our customer’s premises.
Overview of the Resort Engineer Role
- Repair of amusement equipment/coin changers in the complex as notified by the public or
- Preventative maintenance of all equipment and investigate technical updates immediately
Repair of parts or equipment in the workshop area.
- Ensure maximum security of Company assets e.g. cash, service keys and machines
- Ensure that all machines, workshop and public areas where machines are sited are kept clean and
- Monitor machine performance and ensure machines operate to maximum potential
- Ensure that at all times the response to service calls are within the targets as laid down by the
- Carry out Portable Appliance Tests and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) visits according to
- Company or customer schedules ensuring that the necessary documentation is completed. Also carry
out PC Swaps and Project Updates as and when required.
- Control and replace the spares issued to you in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Carry out Installation Pre-wiring as required.
- Carry out machine installations, changes and removals as required.
- Attend regular debrief meetings with field management to discuss performance, answer problems
and any other points relevant to the operation.
- Attend training sessions as requested.
- Maintain regular contact with Remote Services in the manner prescribed by the company and operate
equipment provided for this purpose in accordance with laid down standards.
- Ensure that all administration documentation is completed and submitted in accordance with
- Carry out any technical changes which may result from policy changes by the company.
- Service and maintenance is provided to the customer on a seven day basis. All engineers will be
required to work on rotas to suit our business and customer needs. Changes to the rotas will occur
from time to time following consultation with staff.
- Provide additional cover on service rota as required including covering for any absent staff.
- Attend service calls at sites in other sectors when required.
- Promote and maintain a good relationship with customers and promote a correct company image at
all times by ensuring standard of dress meets with company requirements.
- Ensure all company assets are safeguarded in accordance with company procedures.
- Comply at all times with 4.2 Electrical regulations and ensure documentation is completed.
- Comply at all times with the Health and Safety at Work Policy.
- Ensure that all company rules, policies, procedures and notices are clearly understood and adhered to
at all times.
- Undertake any other duty within your competence as requested by management.
- To take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee’s skills and abilities
whenever reasonably instructed
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.