To take overall end to end responsibility for the company’s operational parts provision to internal field service engineers and external customers. Material flows are complex, Multi-directional and encompass UK, European and American territories.
Full management responsibility for our repair centre in Burton on Trent, overseeing a team of 24 employees. Delivering triage, repair and calibration activities on various types of electronics and parts that are returned by our field-based operations and customers within the group.
Management of the procurement and pick and pack aspects of the repair centre, to ensure same day dispatch of repairable parts and consumables, ensuring field engineers have the correct parts to complete on site work or for immediate deployment directly to customer venues.
Liaising and building relationships with internal and external customers, third party suppliers and repair agents to ensure a high-quality repair and parts delivery service to the operational business and customer base.
• Management of repairs and dispatch of parts and consumables required by the company’s field service operation, for both engineer stock and for customer venues.
• Working with internal and external partners ensure that Minimum/Maximum standard stock replenishment is maintained against all operational and customer parts.
• Act as approver for both purchase and advance replacement orders from the procurement team. Monitoring spend and reporting on a regular basis
• Management of all stock including completion of full stock counts and cyclical counting as directed by Company process
• Full line management responsibilities for repair centre employees, managing absence, recruitment, training and disciplinary issues.
• Management of external repair agents to ensure effective and cost-efficient repair services in line with business needs
• Working with the digital repair team to resolve technical repair issues and where needed offer advice on repair solutions.
• Provide volume, efficiency and costs reporting to the business on a monthly basis.
• Responsibility for the onsite Health, Safety and Environment, conducting regular checks required to safely operate within the repair centre.
• Liaison and provide advice on technical queries in build and repair centres in other territories
Required Skills and Experience
A minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing / operations environment
Materials management, planning, purchasing and logistics experience
Worked in a busy repair/logistics environment
Good people management skills
Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
To have a proven logical approach to problem solving
An aptitude for electronics
To be computer literate, standard Microsoft packages
Inspired Entertainment offers an expanding portfolio of content, technology, hardware and services for regulated gaming, betting, lottery, social and leisure operators across retail and mobile channels around the world. The Company operates in approximately 35 jurisdictions worldwide, supplying gaming systems with associated terminals and content for more than 50,000 gaming machines located in betting shops, pubs, gaming halls and other route operations; virtual sports products through more than 44,000 retail channels; digital games for 100+ websites; and a variety of amusement entertainment solutions with a total installed base of more than 19,000 devices.
Inspired’s customer base includes regulated operators of lotteries, licensed sports books, gaming and bingo halls, casinos, regulated online operators and family entertainment centres. Key customers include William Hill, SNAI, Sisal, Lottomatica, Betfred, Paddy Power Betfair, Genting, Bet365, Sky Bet, Fortuna, the Greek Organisation of Football Prognostics S.A. (OPAP S.A.), Entain Plc, the Pennsylvania Lottery, Bourne Leisure, Entain Stonegate, Mitchells & Butler, Marstons PLC, Greene King, JD Wetherspoon PLC, Park Dene Resort, Centre Parcs Resorts, DraftKings, FanDuel and WCLC.
Inspired is headquartered in New York, with its primary facilities located in the United Kingdom. Additionally, Inspired have development and distribution offices in other countries including Italy and India, with online gaming operations in Gibraltar and Malta. Globally, Inspired employs over 1,500 people.
Inspired seeks to recognise and promote talent through well-defined personal development planning and a transparent career pathway within the development function. Inspired has a defined training investment strategy for all senior roles and those seeking promotion into those roles.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.