We are Inspired…Looking for Seasonal Customer Service Assistants (aged 18+)
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be outgoing, friendly, approachable and confident and have a passion for customer engagement and service. You will help to ensure every customer who comes through our venues leaves happy, providing help and advice whenever you can. Reliability and punctuality are essential, and you will need to be flexible to changing shift patterns.
Overview of the Customer Service Assistant role.
As a Customer Services Assistant you will be working as part of a team in a fast paced, fun environment that is open 7 days a week. You will ensure our guests are having an enjoyable time whilst making certain the machines are operational, clean and correctly merchandised.
- Listening to customer issues and resolving problems for them in a polite, helpful and efficient manner
- To ensure the arcade is clean, attractive and well merchandised.
- To ensure the arcade is a safe and welcoming place for holiday makers of all ages.
- Basic maintenance of the Arcade machines
- To learn about the range of products and promotions we run so you can inform customers accurately.
- Assisting in the prize shop by exchanging tickets for prizes
- Stock rotation and replenishing of stock levels within the machines and in the shop
- Passing on and reporting any relevant information to supervisors and managers
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Full time, and part time vacancies available.
Hours can vary over the season but minimum of 6 hours a day when working.
Overtime in busy periods.
National minimum wage.