We are looking for a CSA who will support the MSA engineers in maintaining standards, supervising an arcade, greeting and supervising customers. We would be looking for alert and approachable candidates. Experience is preferred but not essential as training is provided.
The Role: Customer Service Assistant. To supervise an adult gaming centre in all aspects. Keeping the venue complaint, clean and tidy, welcoming and supervising customers and hazard reporting.
Responsibilities / Key Tasks
- To support the day-to-day operation of an adult gaming centre
- Support and ensure cash management and collections are managed accurately and in accordance with company
- Assist and supervise customers with any issues that arise.
- To check all customers are conforming to all Gambling Commission legislation
- To always maintain the highest standards for machines and venue.
- Ensure your supervisor is always satisfied with the standards.
- Help with relief cover for our other venues on occasion.
- To follow and report any health and safety hazards that arise.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.