Customer Service Assistant – £26,208 (£12 per hour)
Location – Cobham, Junction 9 & 10 on M25. Must have own transport.
Flexible shift rota over a 7-day week.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Motorway Service team and we’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills, approachable and alert. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
The role of an Arcade Customer Service Assistant is to supervise an adult arcade gaming centre in all aspects whilst keeping the venue complaint, clean and tidy, welcoming and supervising customers and hazard reporting.
Overview of the Customer Service Assistant role.
- To support the day-to-day operation of an adult gaming centre
- Support and ensure cash management and collections are managed accurately and in accordance with company procedures.
- Assist and supervise customers with any issues that arise.
- To check all customers are conforming to all Gambling Commission legislation
- To always maintain the highest standards for machines and venue.
- Ensure your supervisor is always satisfied with the standards.
- Help with relief cover for our other venues on occasion.
- To follow and report any health and safety hazards that arise.
- 33 days of Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Birthday Leave (An extra day off for your birthday)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s)
- Recognition Scheme awarded each quarter and annually
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Employee discounts
- Company pensions above statutory level
- Life Assurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.