Good communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to support in the delivery of quality results, on time, are all essential within this role.
• General provision of administrative support in relation to co-ordination of Interactive game releases.
• Working with the Games Producers and Commercial team to determine release dates of upcoming games.
• Weekly calls with the Commercial and Release teams, progress tracking and providing visibility for planning purposes – managing of workload and customer expectations.
• Managing various plans to book and track releases across multiple integrations.
• Attending daily planning calls to book resource for upcoming game releases, raising tickets and overseeing all requests through to successful completion.
• Managing daily ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
• Checks and balances to ensure compliance and optimum estate management.
• Thinking outside the box to improve the overall planning process as the business continues to grow.
• Producing documents, reports and presentations as required, including KPI reporting, tracking efficiency of release process
• Acting as a point of contact with internal / external stakeholders
• Assisting with project work
• Handling requests and queries appropriately, and with discretion
• General administrative duties in support of the Content Release team on an ad hoc basis
• Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant or in an administrative / coordination role
• MS Office and English proficiency
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload on a daily basis
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and work proactively
• Discretion and confidentiality
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous experience working within the Technology or Gaming sectors would be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.