• To familiarise yourself with the Collector’s Card Guide and ensure that you fully understand the procedures to be undertaken.
• To take meter readings, and readings via EDC (electronic data capture) where relevant, from all collected equipment and record this accurately within the PDA (Personal Digital Assistant).
• To complete Midas (machine income development and security) procedures.
• To dump and top up hoppers and remove cash from the cash box.
• To confirm all monies as being correct before completing any site on the PDA.
• To complete all collection procedures to company standards and to meet the customer’s collection requirements.
• Involves significant amount of manual handling activities including stooping, bending and kneeling down to carry out the work and also stretching out to reaching to the top of the machines.
• To lift bags containing coins, that in extreme case may weigh up to 18 to 20 kilograms at any one site and carry them up and down stairs / heights.
• To report any under / overbanking to your Collection Manager and submit the relevant banking / discrepancy form, in accordance with Company procedures.
• To pay any sundry claims that are within the customer-agreed limit. To ensure that any sundry claims above the limit are first authorised by the relevant Company employee.
• Undertake manual collections as and when directed by your Collection Manager in the event of the failure of the data being transmitted to your PDA unit.
• Programme compact disc players with CDs and ensure that you can account for items issued to you, returning as necessary displaced CDs to the depot, in accordance with Company procedures.
• Update Gamesnet SWPs using the CD ROM as instructed. (SWP = skill with prize: a skill game that makes a payout to winners).
• To ensure that all equipment is clean and secure and working correctly before leaving the site.
• To clean machines in accordance with the Company procedure and to carry out any valeting as may be necessary.
• To ensure that any cash left on site is checked by the approved site representative.
• To report to the Collection Manager immediately any instances where you can not obtain access to the site.
• To ensure that the PDA and its contents are kept secure at all times and that the PDA is re-charged on a daily basis. Any malfunction, loss or damage to the PDA must be reported to the Collection Manager immediately.
• To ensure all service keys issued are kept secure and any loss is reported to the Collection Manager immediately.
• To check that all paperwork is in order and post it daily to the designated office.
• To contact the local depot at the end of each day to confirm that you have completed your round safely, banked your cash correctly, and to report any outstanding problems.
Health & Safety
• To acquaint yourself with the Company’s health and safety policy document and the contents of the related manual.
• To observe all health, safety and security procedures / rules and to carry out your duties in such a way as to minimise the risk to yourself and cash / equipment in your possession. To report any concerns and potential hazards to your line manager.
• To carry the Company identity card at all times and produce on demand as appropriate.
• To comply with all health and safety requirements / instructions whilst on customer premises.
• Ensure that any Company vehicle entrusted to you is maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all times, and that it is serviced in accordance with the Company’s requirements by a Company-approved garage.
• Ensure that a vehicle petrol / maintenance record is accurately completed on a daily basis.
• Ensure that the alarm is functional and the safe is securely fitted. Accidents to be reported as per Company policy.
• To ensure that the vehicle mileage sheets are completed and submitted to the Collection Manager at the end of every calendar month.
Limits of Authority:
• The Collector will not agree to free rental or down days with customers without first obtaining the authority of the Account Manager. You are not permitted to independently agree to any contract variation.
• You will not carry over £2500 in the vehicle safe without the permission of the Collection Manager.
• You will not carry any bankings overnight without the permission of the Collection Manager.
• Maximise income opportunities where possible, liasing with Account Managers where necessary.
• To effectively report any problems from the site and relay any messages from Gamestec to the site.
• To conduct yourself at all times in a manner that reflects favourably upon the Company.
• To observe the required dress code and ensure that suitable footwear is worn (no jeans, tracksuits, trainers, open-toed footwear). Maintain a clean and presentable appearance.
• To attend any meetings, reviews and training activities as required.
• To ensure the Company social responsibility policies in relation to gambling and statutory provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and the Gambling Commission Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice are fully complied with at all times, and with specific reference to
o Ensure all gaming machines are correctly labelled
o Report any incidence of apparent under age use
o Report changes of machine siting
o Ensure security procedures complied with
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.