The role will have active daily involvement in writing code, and working alongside the team to prioritise tasks and deliver projects.
The key requirement is an individual who has knowledge of C++ and associated APIs, and who has real-world experience of applying the knowledge to a complex and fast-moving development environment.
· Implementing solutions which conform to architectural design and market specification
· Working within agreed timeframes and logging time spent against projects
· Engaging in project planning and estimation meetings, as directed by the Team Lead
· Following the strategy and best practices of the group
· Communicating progress and issues to the team lead in a timely manner
· Contributing to the continuous improvement of our core technologies
· Performing regular code reviews amongst the team, to maintain high standards
· Able to work comfortably both as part of a team, and independently
· Ability to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role· Ability to plan and prioritise workload
· Good communication skills
· C++ (C++11 desirable)
· Visual Studio
· STL / Boost
· Source Control SVN, Git experience desirable
· Experience of Agile methodologies
· Knowledge of other development languages e.g. Python, JSON
· DirectX9 experience
· Relevant qualification
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.