To work within a given geographical region within the Midlands, near the M1 corridor focussed on the delivery of targeted site visit activity across all customer channels, identifying opportunities and building key customer relationships to further strengthen the Inspired brand with revenue delivery.
To work with Income Management internal functions to support and deliver opportunities as well as acting as industry champions to support and maintain the current customer base and drive all levels of customer performance with high levels of on-site visit activity.
To attend where required, all key customer business review meetings with the objective of driving budgeted revenue targets as well as underpinning customer perception through a can-do attitude.
To support all Inspired initiatives and customer KPI delivery.
To develop a pipeline of business opportunities within the current customer base as well as identifying new business growth through your knowledge of market conditions and local customer relationships.
• To build and sustain excellent commercial relationships at regional and outlet level.
• To promote the company’s products and services in order to deliver a rounded solution to maximise profits for both the customer and Inspired.
• To identify all income opportunities where sites and positions can be further optimised through machine siting and additional density and new product introduction.
• To act as the key regional contact to individual sites to ensure continuity of relationship, growth opportunities and escalation when required.
• To manage and implement a programme of structured site visits to achieve internal and external objectives and KPI’s. A customer contact matrix should be maintained to ensure all key customer contacts at a regional level have proactive contact and business objectives are agreed.
• To attend, when required, customer reviews and support the Income Management function with detailed site knowledge and feedback.
• Flexible approach to working hours to suit objectives and allow for key areas, such as the tenanted channel, to ensure all key stakeholders can be met with on an at least quarterly basis.
• To maintain a robust new business pipeline through developing local relationships with multi tenants, Free Trade and regional based accounts
• To implement the required procedures to minimise any incidence of bad debt and work closely with the credit control functions.
• To support sites in their understanding of machine compliance and obligations
• Daily liaison with internal departments such as Sales, Product Management and operational support functions such as RDC’s, Collections, Service and Assist where required.
• To be fully conversant with internal and external BI systems to support income awareness and opportunity.
• Ensure timely reports are submitted to the Head of Business Development on a weekly and periodic bases.
• To ensure that you understand and comply with all company policies and procedures in relation to Health and Safety at work. To take reasonable care for the health and safety of your team and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
• To ensure the Company social responsibility policies in relation to gambling and statutory provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and the Gambling Commission Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice are fully complied with at all times.
Good general education, to GCSE Advanced or HND level
B2B background to include all customer facing activity;
New Business Development
Special Knowledge and Skills:
Understanding of gaming technology, and understanding of revenue management
Ability to own a territory visit and sales plan
Identification of customer needs and challenges
High level IT skills – good understanding of Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word and PPT
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal / communication skills.
Possesses the ability to think commercially and own the accountability and delivery.
Self-Motivated and able to deliver against changing deadlines
Flexible approach to working day and week
Not afraid to challenge the norm and think outside the box
Happy to work collaboratively as part of multi-discipline teams.
Must be able to cultivate and communicate enthusiasm for gaming and amusement products.
Current valid driving license.
As working outside of the locality will be required, occasional nights away from home may be required
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.