To effectively manage all company assets and employees in our resorts sector.
Responsible for maintaining and growing machine density.
Regular planning applications for new site and active retention of all existing locations.
To grow profitability by improving the income margins to achieve targets and budget.
To provide the highest standard of operation and liaise closely with site management to develop business
and maintain longevity of contract.
1. To recruit and train all employees required for the resort to operate professionally and profitably in
line with our vision & values.
2. To assist the Resorts Amusement Manager discipline any employees if necessary, after authorisation
from Area management and the HR department.
3. Ensure that we operate within the requirements of the Gambling Act 2005.
4. To monitor machine performance and ensure that at all times machines and arcades are operated to
maximum potential by full and correct maintenance, repair schedules, meter analysis and income
5. Assist the Resorts Amusement Manager to Control and safeguard all cash floats, machine floats and
income in conjunction with your Area Manager and ensure Company procedures are adhered to at
all times and document weekly float checks.
6. To promote the correct Company image by ensuring that you and your employees, together with the
venue, are presented at all times to the highest possible standard and by liaising with our partners
and customers in a professional manner.
7. Maintain effective communication with your Area Manager and Regional Manager by attending
regular meetings, presenting verbal and written reports and by making any recommendations which
will improve the profits and efficiency of the Company.
8. To assist the Resorts Amusement Manager with ensuring Company security procedures are adhered
to at all times, by reporting security problems immediately to your Area Manager and co-operating
fully with Security department. To ensure that both you and your staff are fully aware of health and
safety regulations and ensure that all PAC testing is undertaken and recorded on an annual basis.
9. To cover any duties under control in the event of staff absences or emergencies. To carry out duties
at the request of the Area Manager which may entail working outside your area.
10. With the Area Manager, plan and implement machine movements and installation and monitor
machine plan weekly. Ensure that machine procedures for return to sales are being implemented.
11. Ensure that sufficient spares are in stock to help to eliminate machine downtime. Ensure toys,
redemption stock are always held at the correct level. Complete regular and Company stock checks.
12. Ensure that the latest developments in technical changes are understood and if necessary explain to
your staff. Maintain communication on technical and related matters with the Area Manager.
13. To identify potential expansion sites and bring to the attention of the Area Manager.
14. Assisting the Resorts Amusement Manager with banking of all collections and floats.
15. Assisting the Resorts Amusement Manager when necessary with inputting of data onto site access
system and updates.
16. To be competent on all aspects of collections.
17. To open the resort venue, ensuring that maximum income is achieved for the partner and
18. To control budgets.
19. To ensure all marketing, merchandise and promotions are clearly displayed and the guidelines are
fully adhered to at all times.
20. To carry out any other duties as directed by the Resorts Amusement Manager/Area Manager.
21. To ensure the Playnation visions and values are lived and breathed throughout the venue.
22. Maintain high levels of communication with your team (team meetings, huddles, reviews, 1 2 1)
23. To take on any other responsibilities or tasks that is within the employee’s skills and abilities
whenever reasonably instructed.
Seeks information from appropriate existing sources to handle tasks, issues and problems. The sources
might include: other people, manuals, websites, customer records, etc.
Refers to higher authorities and/or established procedures and regulations when required.
Acts promptly to meet customer needs.
Seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback from other people.
Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so.
Keeps others informed (eg. colleagues, customers, management) of matters which affect them.
Shows commitment to team goals (e.g. by actively joining in team activities/group discussions and
committing to follow-up actions).
Understanding the teams objectives and acting accordingly.
Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement.
Is courteous and shows consideration for the needs and feelings of others.
Listens to the views, feelings and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them.
Communication is delivered in a way which promotes understanding eg. in oral communication, speed
and volume are appropriate and tone, gestures and eye contact are used expressively to add meaning
Uses words and phrases effectively, presenting ideas and information in a logical and well ordered
fashion so that the context is easily understandable.
When communicating in writing demonstrates ability to compose original messages as required as well as
developing routine messages from standard formats and templates using correct spelling, punctuation
Integrity and Trust
Be able to accept and adapt to change in policies and procedures.
Accountability and Ownership
Seeks to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organisation
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.