We are Inspired…Looking for Assistant Resort Amusement Manager.
We’re looking for someone with a positive and can-do attitude, who has good communication skills and customer focus. The successful applicant will have good communication skills and be a great team player. Someone who has interest in the industry with previous general management experience. We want someone who seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback to build their personal development with Inspired Gaming
In this role you are to assist the Resort Amusement Manager on the below:
- To effectively manage all company assets and employees in our resorts sector.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing machine density.
- Regular planning applications for new site and active retention of all existing locations.
- To grow profitability by improving the income margins to achieve targets and budget.
- To provide the highest standard of operation and liaise closely with site management to develop business and maintain longevity of contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
40 hour per week permanent role with a competitive salary plus company benefits.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.