The role will require you to have the ability to diagnose, fault find and repair all types of arcade machine while also performing secondary functions such as PAT and ADIPS.
Daily responsibilities include monitoring of faults across the region prioritising, venue visits, driving product updates and the training and upskilling of field engineering teams.
The role will be based primarily in the east and south east of England, but national travel will be required.
On top of this there may be times where there is a need to work unsociable hours.
• 2nd line support for field based teams in person and remotely
• To continually develop knowledge within the field based engineering teams
• To review income reports to look out for patterns and potential issues
• Project work including but not limited to the setup of new arcades, installations of new systems and general connectivity within venue
• The creating of best working practise and subsequent documentation
• Carry out preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is in the best possible state
• Ensure maximum security of company assets i.e Cash, Keys, machines at all times
• To establish a friendly but professional relationship with both internal and external teams
• The repair and service of a wide range of company equipment
• Approval of high value parts ensuring efficient use of stock
• To participate in product reviews to assist in defining maintenance programs
• Find alternative solutions where possible in regards parts: lead times, cost, etc
• Electrical/Electronic repair
• Customer service skills
• Supervisory/training experience
• Knowledge of the industry and standards
• Ability to manage own work loads
• Full driving license
• Minimum Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
• Flexibility and adaptiveness
• Analytical and problem-solving approach
• Electronic/Electrical qualification
• Experience in the leisure industry
• Knowledge of physical network infrastructure
Inspired’s customer base includes regulated operators of lotteries, licensed sports books, gaming and bingo halls, casinos, regulated online operators and family entertainment centres. Key customers include William Hill, SNAI, Sisal, Lottomatica, Betfred, Paddy Power Betfair, Genting, Bet365, Sky Bet, Fortuna, the Greek Organisation of Football Prognostics S.A. (OPAP S.A.), Entain Plc, the Pennsylvania Lottery, Bourne Leisure, Entain Stonegate, Mitchells & Butler, Marstons PLC, Greene King, JD Wetherspoon PLC, Park Dene Resort, Centre Parcs Resorts, DraftKings, FanDuel and WCLC.
Inspired is headquartered in New York, with its primary facilities located in the United Kingdom. Additionally, Inspired have development and distribution offices in other countries including Italy and India, with online gaming operations in Gibraltar and Malta. Globally, Inspired employs over 1,500 people.
Inspired is a leader in developing games, hardware, and interactive entertainment that define our industry. Our employees contribute to the entertainment of millions worldwide through innovation, resilience, and teamwork. Our culture inspires every one of our employees to grow with the company as we make strides to strengthen our business.
Join a company that helps you achieve your potential and more importantly embraces and respects people’s diverse perspectives.
Leveraging technology and innovation to lead the global gaming market in providing the most entertaining and essential games.
Delivering, without compromise, the most compelling virtual sport, slots, table and interactive games to players and customers
Do you care about the same things we do? We have five core principles we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to explain how they’re important to you, too.
People – We value our people as the reason for our success and provide them with the best opportunities for growth and professional development.
Customer Focussed – We provide quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs, both internal and external.
Intelligence – We make educated, professional decisions based on facts.
Integrity – We hold ourselves to uncompromising ethical and legal standards.
Courage – We are bold and ambitious and not afraid to challenge convention.
Now you’ve seen our principles, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
‘We are committed to our culture; one of ensuring that opportunities are available to everyone. We welcome our people to bring their authentic self and contribute to our growth and continuous improvement’ Brooks Pierce, President and Chief Operating Officer
At Inspired we feel it’s vital that our people be well rewarded. We regularly check our salaries against other companies to make sure we’re competitive and keeping up with changes in the market. We’ll also review your basic pay every year, plus we offer extra recognition rewards.
So, when you say yes to Inspired, we’ll give you access to our reward package.
We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to make sure it has everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you’ll be able to enjoy currently include:
• Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 25 days’ statutory holiday per year plus bank holidays. Obviously, if you work part-time this will be pro-rated.
• Pension – Nowadays, we’re all aware of how important it is to save for our retirement. At Inspired, we want to help you along the way. This is why we offer an excellent Defined Contribution pension plan, that meets and exceeds auto-enrolment requirements.
• Life Assurance – From day one, you’ll receive life assurance coverage.
• Shares – From time to time we are able to offer discounted or enhanced Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
• Salary Sacrifice – Join one of our Salary Sacrifice schemes, cycle-to-work or pension contributions, and you could save money on tax and National Insurance.
• Health & Well-being – At Inspired, your well-being is a big priority; we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we’ll offer you a private healthcare savings scheme with BHSF and an Employee Assistance program intended to help you, your partner or your children deal with any personal problems that might adversely impact work performance, health, and wellbeing. As a caring company, we try hard to accommodate family life and personal commitments and believe that goodwill is essential to a happy and productive employee.
• Social – Each office has a social committee that organizes company-funded events and other activities such as charity days, tuck shops and inter-team competitions. It is important to us that you feel part of the Inspired family.
• Flexible & Hybrid Working – Where we can offer a flexible approach to working, we do. Not all of our roles can accommodate this, but we understand and value the benefits of work-life balance.
• Birthday Leave – To celebrate your birthday, you’ll be able to take a day off work anytime during the calendar month of your birthday.
• Annual Leave Buy and Sell – You are entitled to buy and sell up to five days of holiday each year.
• Employee discounts – You’ll get access to the Benefits Website, which offers a range of discounts including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts and holidays discounts, Corporate Perks which offers further discounts: on travel, holidays, electronics, utilities and fashion and discounts on the Warner Leisure Group of hotels.
To apply for this job please visit inspiredcareers.secure.force.com.